Terms of Service
Basket2Go ("we", "us" or "our") is a trading name of Revo Limited. By accessing the Basket2go site ("Site") and services ("Service"), you agree and acknowledge to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms").
- Basket2go grants you a limited license to access the Service in accordance with these Terms and the instructions and guidelines posted on the Service.
- Basket2go will not ask for nor collect Credit or Debit card details, or process any online or offline transactions.
- We reserve the rights to terminate your license to use the Service at any time and for any reason. You can also terminate or cancel your account at any time by email us to terminate it. However we will not refund any money when the account is terminated.
- You are responsible for all content posted to Basket2go and activity that occurs under your Account.
- Basket2go has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items sold at members' website, and the truth or accuracy of the item descriptions posted to Basket2go shopping cart.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error-free services and accept no responsibility in respect of such interruptions or errors.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that you and your customers have completed a transaction.