Introduction and quick start guide
Can't wait to start selling on your website and accept online payments? The articles below provide some brief introduction and guides to get you up and running quickly.
- Introduction to Basket2go shopping cart
- Quick start guide provides instructions for adding your products to the shopping cart
- Try the product builder to help generate add-to-cart HTMl script
Members who have used the previous version of Basket2go services might be interested to find out the differences of the new version .
Knowledgebase and FAQ
Further articles and tutorials discussing integration with Basket2go services are found in the knowledgebase section . Articles are organised into a few categories:
- Frequently asked question (FAQ)
- Account setup and configuration
- Shopping cart - Discussion related to Basket2go shopping cart integration/configuration
- Shop front components - Embedding Basket2go shop-front components into your webpage/site
- Ecommerce related discussion
You might like to participate at the forum to join in the discussions with other members, or post your queries.
If you have any queries, you can also contact us directly
Upgrade your free account
Still using Basket2go free subscription? Why not upgrade to the paid subscription to completely remove Basket2go branding and further customise your web-store? Your customers thus can add products to cart, review and checkout their shopping - all in your own website without noticing you are actually using our shopping cart services. Check out the benefits of upgrading Basket2go subscription to the paid version.